As we get ready to embark on the 2015/16 school year, here is a roundup of the most recent news at MICHIGAN ELT (links included):
• New student series like Academic Vocabulary Building in English.
• New teacher resources like Voices of Experience and Teaching U.S.-Educated Multilingual Writers.
• More Companion Website student activities like the new online exercises for the Clear Grammar 3, Second Edition.
• More Teachers Support Materials like the Instructor’s Manual just added for Choice and Consequence.
• New reviews of Giving Academic Presentations, Second Edition in TESL-EJ and Grammar Choices and Narrating Their Lives in The CATESOL Journal.
• Upcoming conference exhibits: Look for the MICHIGAN booth this fall at MITESOL, SETESOL, CATESOL and more…